That was a memorable U.S. Open Championship. A stacked leaderboard, some fantastic shots, some terrible shots, controversy, and a worthy champion. What more could you ask for?
More from PGA
- Tiger May Play 2024 Genesis and The Players in New Schedule
- Which Cindefella Will Get His Glass Golf Spikes This Week?
- “Love Weather” Dominates at RSM Classic: Rain and Wind and Golf
- Camilo Villegas’ Second Chance on PGA Tour Blossoming
- Davis Love III, Zach Johnson Reflect on What They Learned as Ryder Cup Captains
From the northwest to the northeast of the country, the PGA Tour travels to Cromwell, Connecticut for the Travelers Championship.
This is one of the more attended PGA events on the schedule every year. Luckily for everyone involved this is a pretty solid field. There are more than enough quality golfers playing that will make the Travelers Championship interesting to watch.
As always the power rankings is just an overview of how well golfers are currently playing right now. I say that because the top spot of the Travelers Championship power rankings isn’t who you might expect. It wasn’t who I was expecting as I was filling it out. So, let’s check it out right now.