Aug 9, 2014; Louisville, KY, USA; PGA golfer Rickie Fowler walks up the 13th fairway during the third round of the 2014 PGA Championship golf tournament at Valhalla Golf Club. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports
10. Rickie Fowler
God bless his soul, at least he tried. Fowler’s pencil stache may not look like much, but it’s the thought that counts. Fowler can occasionally be seen rocking the face furniture, even if it’s not very existent.
More from Golf Lifestyle
- Kyle Berkshire On Long Hair, Super-Vision, Hang Time, Shaft Flex
- Kyle Berkshire: What Was on His Mind before Winning The World Long Drive
- Reflections on a Pilgrimage to the Home of Golf
- Constellation Furyk & Friends Event Growing in Fun and Fundraising
- Christian Cavaliere’s Career in Golf is Just Starting
Rickie seems to go through phases in his life. While he still rocks the prison orange on the occasion, it’s not as excessive or outrageous as when he first stepped on the scene. He also went through a phase when his motocross life started to show on the course with the surfer hair he used to have.
Add mustaches to that list. Fowler will randomly grow out a mustache or just rock the five o’clock shadow. Either way, props to “the most overrated golfer on TOUR.” Your mustache is most certainly not overrated, Sir Rickie.
Next: No. 9 - The Mechanic