Hideki Matsuyama made history at The Masters, becoming the first Japanese-born player to win a green jacket. So BreakingT got to work on a shirt.
When you make history, BreakingT makes a shirt. That’s just what they do. And more importantly, that’s what Japanese golfer Hideki Matsuyama did by winning The Masters.
He became the first golfer from Japan to capture a green jacket, finishing -10 and beating out Will Zalatoris by a stroke.
Then, he did what anyone would do. He went home. But he didn’t have a fancy private plane. Instead, fans spotted him in Chicago at 6:30AM to connect to a flight to Tokyo, with the green jacket draped over the back of a chair.
And now, fans can show him some well-deserved love with a new t-shirt from our friends at BreakingT.
Check it out below.
- Yellow, red, dark green, and white print. Available in three styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in kelly green. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in kelly green. Drawcord in green. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in kelly green. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Evan Russell.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.