If you liked the Travelers Championship last week, then you should like this week, as well. The Greenbrier Classic isn’t a long and prestigious tournament, it’s only been around since 2010, but it has been a tournament that has been exciting all the way until the end.
More from PGA
- Tiger May Play 2024 Genesis and The Players in New Schedule
- Which Cindefella Will Get His Glass Golf Spikes This Week?
- “Love Weather” Dominates at RSM Classic: Rain and Wind and Golf
- Camilo Villegas’ Second Chance on PGA Tour Blossoming
- Davis Love III, Zach Johnson Reflect on What They Learned as Ryder Cup Captains
In the five years, two of the winners were decided by a playoff and all five years the winner was decided by less than two strokes. The Greenbrier Classic takes place on TPC Old White, another par 70 course that will yield a lot of birdies and eagles.
Like last week, we have a pretty decent field. Some might even argue that the field this week is maybe a little but better.
Plus, throw in the fact that you have the name recognition of the 220th best player in the world and this week is a little more interesting than usual. With that said, here are the Greenbrier Classic power rankings.