- Matthew Southgate vs. Anthony Wall
More from Pro Golf Now
- Golf Rumors: LIV set to sign Masters Champion in stunning deal
- Fantasy Golf: Grant Thornton Invitational DFS Player Selections
- Brutal return leaves Will Zalatoris looking towards 2024
- Stars You Know at World Champions Cup Starts Thursday at Concession
- Fantasy Golf: An Early Look at the 2024 Masters Tournament
- Southgate is one of the highest-ranked in the field at No. 124. Coming off a T6 at the Open Championship and T2 at the Irish Open, I see Southgate knocking off his countryman and defending champ.
- Drysdale has had the low-calorie version of Southgate’s recent success, placing T27 at the Open and T6 at the Irish Open. I like the veteran to win a close match against Pavon, who’s having a nice season at No. 41 in the Race to Dubai with three top-10s.
- Five years ago, Ramsay admitted he hit a low point in his career as written by the Scotsman. He’s been on an upswing lately with a strong showing at The Open Championship (T22) and a T2 at the Irish Open two weeks prior. These are two of the hottest players in the field, but I’ve got Ramsay edging the 25-year-old Otaegui.
vs. Ashun Wu
Wu is one of the more underrated players in Europe, and I’ve rode him as long as I could to the quarterfinals. I have Bland knocking him off here, though. Bland made 13 cuts in a row to cap a breakout 2016. He hasn’t quite replicated the form this year, but a T2 at the BMW International Open and T22 at the Open Championship has him trending back up.